- 2 cups of peeled peanuts
- 1 cup of thinly shredded carrots
- ½ cup of shredded onion
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1½ cup of cooked manioc (enough to give it a firm consistency)
- 2 tablespoons of hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE:
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
HOW TO MAKE THE CROQUETTE:
Mix the ground peanuts with the rest of the ingredients. Roll them into croquettes. Set aside.
HOW TO MAKE THE SAUCE:
Mix all the sauce ingredients. Place all of the croquettes in an oven proof cake pan. Cover it with the sauce and bake it at 180°C for 30 minutes or until completely baked.