- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons of powdered milk
- ¼ a cup of water
- 200g of chopped semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup of peeled roasted peanuts
- Powdered chocolate for sprinkling
1. In a pan, mix the sugar, margarine, salt and powdered milk dissolved in water. Let the mixture simmer on the stove and keep mixing until it begins to thicken.
2. Turn off the burner and add the chocolate and peanuts.
Mix it until the chocolate melts.
3. Pour it into a baking tray greased with margarine.
4. Smooth out the surface and let it cool until firm.
5. Cut it into squares and sprinkle it with powdered chocolate.