. 12 Paçoquita Rolls
. 3 tablespoons of milk.
. 250g of chopped milk chocolate
. 250g of chopped semisweet chocolate
. 1 cup of heavy cream
. 1 tablespoon of honey
. 1 tablespoon of cognac
. 1 tablespoon of margarine
. 1 tablespoon of unflavored clear gelatin
. 3 tablespoons of water
1. Prepare the dough: knead the Paçoquitas and mix the milk.
2. Line the bottom and sides of an 18cm diameter cake pan with removable sides, and place it in a pre-heated oven for five minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
3. Prepare the filling: place the chopped chocolates and the heavy cream in an oven proof dish. Place this dish in a larger recipient filled with hot water and mix until the chocolate has melted.
4. Mix in the honey, cognac and margarine. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Use the mixer to blend, adding the hydrated gelatin that has been dissolved in water.
6. Place the filling on the base of the cake and store it in the refrigerator until it is firm. Serve the cake cold, sprinkled with crumbled Paçoquitas.